Friday, October 18, 2013

The Servant's Whisper by Enma


I am loyal
 that's what he thinks
for what he says I follow
for what he thinks I please
'cause someday I know he'll be finished



i serve my whole life for him
for i am already dead
but breathing
i wasted my time for the person
who ruined my whole life

i protect
i care
for the man I HATE
I smile
i thank for my worst nightmare
'cause HE is my MASTER
and
i am his SLAVE

I'd always taught him
things i don't want to learn
i'm always with him
not for the concern
 but the reason
i know
soon
i will kill him

i will kill every person
who's against him
i'd always kept him safe
the man who took my everything

i put my love to him
'cause i know someday
he will bend his own knee in front of me
i'll always be at his side down to his last breath
 seeing my sword and him both bleeding

and before he closed
his eyes forever kept him asleep
 i'm going to tell him a bedtime story
 'bout a young boy
crying beside
his bloodless parents

SWEARING TO TAKE REVENGE. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment